Terms and Conditions
2. Dear Prudence, LLC. Services: This website and the services provided to you on and via this website are provided on an “AS IS” basis. You agree that Dear Prudence, LLC. reserves the right to modify or discontinue provision of this website and its services, and to remove the data you provide, either temporarily or permanently, at any time, without notice and without any liability towards you, Dear Prudence, LLC. will not be held responsible or liable for timeliness, removal of information, failure to store information, inaccuracy of information, or improper delivery of information.
5. Registration and Password:You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password, and you will be responsible for all usage of your user account and/or username, whether authorized or not authorized by you. You agree to immediately notify Dear Prudence, LLC of any unauthorized use of your user account, username or password.
6. Your Conduct: You agree that all information or data of any kind, whether text, software, code, music or sound, photographs or graphics, video or other materials (“content”), made available publicly or privately, will be under the sole responsibility of the person providing the said content, or of the person whose user account is used. You agree that this website may expose you to content that may be objectionable or offensive. Dear Prudence, LLC. will not be responsible to you in any way for content displayed on this web site, nor for any error or omission.
By using this website or any service provided by Dear Prudence, LLC. you explicitly agree that:(a) you will not provide any content or conduct yourself in any way that may be construed as: unlawful; illegal; threatening; harmful; abusive; harassing; stalking; tortious; defamatory; libelous; vulgar; obscene; offensive; objectionable; pornographic; designed to interfere with or disrupt the operation of this web site or any service provided; infected with a virus or other destructive or deleterious programming routine; giving rise to civil or criminal liability; or in violation of an applicable local, national or international law;
(b) you will not impersonate or misrepresent your association with any person or entity; you will not forge or otherwise seek to conceal or misrepresent the origin of any content provided by you;
(c) you will not collect or harvest any information about other users;
(d) you will not provide, and you will not use this web site to provide, any content or service in any commercial manner, or in any manner that would involve junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of unauthorized advertising or commerce; you will not use this web site to promote or operate any service or content without Dear Prudence, LLC. prior written consent;
(e) you will not provide any content that may give rise to Dear Prudence, LLC. being held civilly or criminally liable, or that may be considered a violation of any local, national or international law, including — but not limited to — laws relating to copyrights, trademarks, patents, or trade secrets.
7. Submission of content on this website
By providing any content to this website:
(a) you agree to grant Dear Prudence, LLC. a worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, non-exclusive right and license (including any moral rights or other necessary rights.) to use, display, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, distribute, perform, promote, archive, translate, and to create derivative works and compilations, in whole or in part. Such license will apply with respect to any form, media, technology already known at the time of provision or developed subsequently;
(b) you warrant and represent that you have all legal, moral, and other rights that may be necessary to grant Dear Prudence, LLC. the license specified in this section 7;
(c) you acknowledge and agree that Dear Prudence, LLC. will have the right (but not obligation), at Dear Prudence, LLC. entire discretion, to refuse to publish, or to remove, or to block access to any content you provide, at any time and for any reason, with or without notice.
8. Third-party services:Goods and services of third parties may be advertised and/or may be made available on or through this website. Representations made regarding products and services provided by third parties will be governed by the policies and representations made by these third parties. Dear Prudence, LLC. will not in any manner be liable for or responsible for any of your dealings or interaction with third parties.
10. Disclaimer of Warranties:You understand and agree that your use of this website and of any services or content provided (the “service”) is at your own risk. Services and content are provided to you “as is”, and Dear Prudence, LLC. Expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, either implied or express, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. The Dear Prudence, LLC. makes no warranty, either implied or express, that any part of the service will be uninterrupted, error-free, virus-free, timely, secure, accurate, reliable, or of any quality, nor is it warranted either implicitly or expressly that any content is safe in any manner for download. You understand and agree that neither Dear Prudence, LLC. Nor any participant in the service provides professional advice of any kind and that any advice or any other information obtained via this web site may be used solely at your own risk, and that Dear Prudence, LLC. will not be held liable in any way.
Some jurisdictions may not allow disclaimers of implied warranties, and certain statements in the above disclaimer may not apply to you as regards implied warranties; the other terms and conditions remain enforceable notwithstanding.
11. Limitation of Liability:You expressly understand and agree that Dear Prudence, LLC. Will not be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or exemplary damages; this includes, but is not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Dear Prudence, LLC. has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from (i) the use of services or the inability to use services, (ii) the cost of obtaining substitute goods and/or services resulting from any transaction entered into on through services, (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your data transmissions, (iv) statements by any third party or conduct of any third party using services, or (v) any other matter relating to services.
In some jurisdictions, it is not permitted to limit liability and, therefore, such limitations may not apply to you.
12. Reservation of rights:Dear Prudence, LLC. reserves all Dear Prudence, LLC. rights, including but not limited to any and all copyrights, trademarks, patents, trade secrets, and any other proprietary right that Dear Prudence, LLC. may have in respect of this website, its content, and goods and services that may be provided. The use of Dear Prudence, LLC. rights. and property requires Dear Prudence, LLC. prior written consent. By making services available to you, Dear Prudence, LLC. is not providing you with any implied or express licenses or rights, and you will have no rights to make any commercial use of this web site or provided services without Dear Prudence, LLC. prior written consent.
All photographs displayed on Dear Prudence, LLC. website are original works of authorship owned and copyrighted by Dear Prudence, LLC. Absent express permission of Dear Prudence, LLC. you may not copy, display, reproduce, distribute, use for commercial gain, or otherwise exploit said photographs.
13. Notification of copyright infringement: If you believe that your property has been used in any way that could be considered a copyright infringement or a violation of your intellectual property rights Dear Prudence, LLC. may be contacted via email: [email protected]
(iii) You agree that any claim or cause in respect of this website or its services must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause arose, or the said claim or cause will be forever barred, without regard to any contrary legislation;
16. Texts from Dear Prudence Shops: By texting a keyword to given number to opt into Birthday Rewards from Dear Prudence or by texting to opt into updates and or rewards, you agree to periodic text notifications and updates from Dear Prudence, LLC.